Dance Classes for Kids in the Washington DC Area
EXERCISE! LEARNING! FUN!
Do your kids want to DANCE AT HOME?!
Then go to the Go Bananas Dancing Facebook pagefor ideas!
You can click on the Facebook icon in the banner above.
Also, online you can find lots of music to move to! Some of our favorites that we use in class are listed below.
FUN SONGS FOR AGES 2 and up:
- "Five Little Monkeys" by Go Fish
- "Boots" and "The Goldfish" by
The Laurie Berkner Band
- "Jump" by Patty Shukla
FUN SONGS FOR AGES 5 and up:
- "Following Directions with Exercise" from Learning with Hip Hop by Mark D. Pencil and Friends
- "Them Bones" by Caspar Babypants (feat. Outtasite)
FUN FREEZE DANCES:
- "Animals Freeze Dance Song" and "Party Freeze Dance Song" by The Kiboomers
- "S.T.O.P." by Patty Shukla
- "Stop and Go" by Ella Jenkins
And we hope to start offering LIVE CLASSES ONLINE!
We'll make an announcement on this page when we have more information.
Wishing you peace and good health,
Go Bananas Dancing LLC